Replies

• TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this. Count me in!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of this challenge.Is there a group for this challenge ?
  • mpiglia
    mpiglia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in..
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hell, yes im so in! 27th August is the end which is nice as I get married 1st September and honeymoon 4th September!
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Count me in please, gone off course the past couple of weeks & the weight is creeping back on.
  • jordan1221
    jordan1221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will weigh in on Monday morning. My last weight was 208 (as of July 6th), but I may have gained back some water weight or something. At least I know I am not the only person with baby weight to lose (I have a 6-month old). My hand is fractured, so I think lifting weights is out for now (curse word). So I will have to find other exercises to do!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!

Count me in!
  • LalaLee42
    LalaLee42 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this challenge.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    hello i would love to join your challenge its a reasonable amount of time too im currently going up and down in weight from 155-160 i will weigh in monday for my start weight
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I m in it too.
    I m 165 but I ll weigh this weekend to make sure.
    what do you guys plan to do?calories workouts?
  • Kparnell83
    Options
    Count Me In!!
  • ebbi
    ebbi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • MNJohn0
    MNJohn0 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The Goal: To lose 15 pounds in 6 weeks
    Start date: Monday, July 16th =
    End date: Monday, August 27th =

Today: 188
  • pittso
    pittso Posts: 18
    Options
    I want to join!!! Although 15 is a bit much for me I think. I'll be so happy to get 10 off! I need to add a profile pic, but I would love some encouragement and new friends! I'm almost 35, mom to two, wife and an emotional eater!!! Beginning weight is 129.8. So basically 130. I'm 5'3". My ultimate goal is 120. I'm known to go hard at exercise and eating well for a couple of weeks, maybe even a month and then fall completely off the ball and gain it all back:(. Can anyone else relate?:noway:
  • racha2424
    racha2424 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!! I weigh in Sundays so it works out perfectly!! Lets rock it!!

1st week weight:
    2nd week weight:
    3rd week weight:
    4th week weight:
    5th week weight:
    6th week weight:
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am so in for this. I need some form of new motivation :D Let's do this!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am going on vacation at the end of October for my sisters destination wedding and I am the Maid of Honor. I get to pick whatever dress I want but have been scared to start looking because nothing ever looks right.
  • lsm0509
    lsm0509 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My weight today is 153. It will be a birthday present to myself (hopefully with some new clothes too :) ) seeing that my birthday is August 25th. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • susang29
    susang29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I need some extra motivation and support. We are also heading on vacation in September, so I would love to be able to wear a bathing suit and feel comfortable !!
  • Mrs_Hull
    Mrs_Hull Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    August 27 is my 30th birthday so I'm absolutely in! I'm 221 now, so if I were to lose 15 by then, I would be within waving distance of onederland. See you Monday!