First bikini...with pictures

Options
So...I bought my first ever bikini. I still weigh 190 pounds, so I am not really comfortable wearing it yet...at least not without shorts, but it has motivated me to continue working out and losing weight. My goal is to be about 150 pounds next summer, and to be in this bikini and proud of it!!! At 190 pounds, I obviously still have a lot of weight to lose, but just getting here has been a long time goal of mine. Although I have been watching what I eat, the exercise is what has really changed my body...at least in my opinion. A mix of cardio and strength has done so much more for me than dieting alone.

By next summer, I will hopefully have a flat stomach and strong, muscular legs to add to it :).

securedownload1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Replies

• dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great! Muscular and strong! You should be proud!
  • Bvaughn27
    Bvaughn27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :)
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Your scale is lying to you!!!! You look great! Throw your scale away!
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • JPFleming77
    JPFleming77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are crazy if you wont wear that out in public, I do understand the not wanting to, but you look amazing!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look great to me! I expected you to be 6' tall looking so good at 190. Awesome.
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish I looked like that! I weigh 187 and believe me you look so much smaller
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! My goal is to be in a bikini next summer too! You definately carry the weight well, I never would've thought 190!!! You look great!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone that you do not look like you weigh 190. Keep up the good work!
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Girl you are HOT!!! You should be proud of where you are as you look AMAZING!!!!