The inches are falling .... not losing the weight...?

Options
2»

Replies

• TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am with aleshai on this...except the bra thing...(do man-boobs count??? "moobs"). Eventually the scale will move, if not I will throw it out!!!

Best of Luck to All!!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Why worry about the weight if you're getting smaller? Lol
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat..... your gaining muscle! keep up whatever your doing
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi All... we i am happy I am eating right and losing the inches, however the weight is not shifting?!

Oh are you one of those people in which your weight is proudly displayed on your forehead?
    No? Well then this is a non issue, take the inch loss.

EFF THE SCALE! *fist in air
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Who cares about the weight if inches are coming off!!!!!!!!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options

^^ THIS!!!!!!! ^^

Who sees the scale? Just you. Who sees the shrinking inches? EVERYBODY!!!

Get some perspective - the scale is NOT the best tool with which to measure your success!

Great job - don't sweat the scale so much - you're obviously doing it right regardless of what it says :flowerforyou:
  • EmilySG2011
    Options
    I have noticed just from various success story pictures that weight comes in all sizes and shapes. It doesn't make sense and we all focus so much on that magical number.....however, I see people that look much bigger than others but weigh less. I am having the same problem...I just can't seem to move the scales and have moved a few inches. I'm taking a break from weighing for a while just so I dont get discouraged and give up. I keep hearing from everyone be patient the weight will come....so let's all keep hoping!!! :smile:
  • EmilySG2011
    Options
    You make a very good point.....noone can actually see the scales but you, however, they can see when you start shrinking down in size.

^^ THIS!!!!!!! ^^

Who sees the scale? Just you. Who sees the shrinking inches? EVERYBODY!!!

Get some perspective - the scale is NOT the best tool with which to measure your success!

Great job - don't sweat the scale so much - you're obviously doing it right regardless of what it says :flowerforyou:
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

that's a good question however as a 24 year old girl I should not weigh over 200 pounds. Even if I do wear decent size clothing....I feel there's just no excuse for that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!