"Eat This Not That"

Has anyone purchased this book? What do you think?

Cristy

Replies

• 103annie
    103annie Posts: 17
    Has anyone purchased this book? What do you think?

Cristy
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    I haven't, but I'd like to read it too. My library doesn't have it though.
  • 103annie
    103annie Posts: 17
    I just bought it online. I will be looking forward to passing on the info I find out. I became very interested when I took the following quiz and found out how little I know about what I used to eat. Try it for yourself!

http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/game/

I can only imagine how many calories I used to eat.

Cristy
  • hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Yes, i bought it and keep it in the car. It has a lot of info about what to buy at the supermarket and fast food places. I didn't know taht I could eat anything other than salads with no dressing when I went out. CHick fil a chicken sandwich is almost better than the salad (i'm assuming that's with all the fixings though). I think it's well worth the money,
  • kayla_larsen
    kayla_larsen Posts: 40 Member
    I have this book and I love it! I think it has helpful information in it and there's a lot of restuarants listed, too. There's also a section towards the back that has different grocery products that are recommended (like cereal, yogurt, ice cream, granola bars, etc) and another section that has suggested foods for certain moods (like if you need more energy, if you're feeling stressed, want to increase metabolism, etc). I was very impressed and I would definitely recommend it!