I'm done with you.. bloody scale!!!

Options
I decide to treat myself and have one little ice cream cone for weeks of hard work and some how I am up 7 lbs. YEAH!

I'm done with the scale I tossed it in a box in the basement.

I know its not 7 actual lbs of fat but it's still a frustrating thing.

Just had to rant. :D

Replies

• AtteroIgnis
    Options
    A little rant now and then is good for the soul.

My scale does that sometimes. I just shrug, put it to one side and come back to it in a few days.
    Ive learned over the last 6 months not to sweat it as i know gaining that much overnight is highly unlikely without having a Man Vs Food type binge. More often than not its just water weight.

Keep the faith.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    My last scale was ridiculous. I got rid of it because it would give me a different weight if I stepped on it more than once and the number would vary wildly by more than 5 pounds at times. My new one seems to give me the same reading 3 times in a row now if I don't move it. I don't care if it's 100% accurate, as long as it is consistent from day to day to see the progress. Maybe you need a new scale or you're moving it around?
  • MzMandi1025
    MzMandi1025 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I need to hide mine as well. I've been doing my workouts & I've been doing my best when it comes to keeping my calories in line & it still hasn't budged. I have noticed that my clothes are fitting differently, so there's something else going on that's not exactly weight loss.