Turbo Fire! What's the Prep all about?

Options
I am thinking about ordering the Turbo Fire program and am seeing some posts about PREP? What is this about?

Replies

• tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    I didn't do the prep but I don't think it includes the HIIT workouts, just the regular cardio. TF ROCKS!
  • LittleMissJDS
    Options
    I was debating buying the ZUMBA or Turbo Fire programs... thoughts?
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Check out your public library before you buy. The Library might have it or be willing to buy it. Then you can try it first before spending your hard earned dollars.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I was debating buying the ZUMBA or Turbo Fire programs... thoughts?

I've have both. Zumba was great to get me moving. TurboFire whipped my butt into shape! Both were fun, but the calorie burn winner goes to TurboFire. Don't get me wrong, I liked Zumba and did the DVDs religiously for about a year and a half, but TF was definitely the next step in my exercise routine. I'm now ready for Advanced TF and Chalean Extreme. My ultimate goal is to make it through P90X and Insanity. Baby steps........ :

The TurboFire Prep is for people who are totally new to working out and/or new to TurboFire (or Turbo Jam). It helps build your cardiovasular fitness so that when you get to week one you are successful! The Prep schedule helped me a lot!