"Homemade" water...

LaLouve_RK
LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
Anyone tried this?
Refrigerate 4-6 hours it says where I took this pic, but quantities? And some looks like they have ice....
Look soooo good!

532498_435382513168159_574385214_n.jpg

Replies

• RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Mmmmmmm pineapple mint! Sounds yummy! I just use lemon :ohwell: But these sound wicked! I have to mention, though: if you're going to do this, I would SUGGEST using organic produce. Apparently the pesticides seep out of the produce and into the water. With my lemon water, I just squeeze the juice into the water rather than leaving the rind in.

I'm going to try this, though. Thanks for the post!
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    I did the raspberry lime one. I completely forgot to kind of crush the raspberries first though. It ended up being a pink hued lime flavored mess. I'm definitely looking forward to trying some other flavors.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    o.O yummy!
  • I always throw a clean lemon wedge in my water bottle, gives a little flavor and helps keep the bottle clean!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    sounds yummy
  • LaLouve_RK
    I would SUGGEST using organic produce. Apparently the pesticides seep out of the produce and into the water. With my lemon water, I just squeeze the juice into the water rather than leaving the rind in.

I'm going to try this, though. Thanks for the post!

Agreed!!
    No prob! Enjoy! :drinker:
  • LaLouve_RK
    I thought also of throwing a white tea or black tea bag in one when I am going to try it...
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    bump
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    The recipes are on here: http://www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water and it says the quantities are all for 2 quart jars but you can halve them etc.
  • LaLouve_RK
    The recipes are on here: http://www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water and it says the quantities are all for 2 quart jars but you can halve them etc.

Super! Thanks alot! Didnt want to do this and just mess everything!
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    My boyfriends mom does this. It tastes so yummy!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    "When I was a kid, we were so poor we only had powdered water, and nothing to mix it with." --S.W.
  • yhwhsesther
    yhwhsesther Posts: 204 Member
    yes these are awesome and just a few of what you can do. my friend showed me how to do it.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    "When I was a kid, we were so poor we only had powdered water, and nothing to mix it with." --S.W.

Once I put instant coffee in the microwave and almost went back in time
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Bump :flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i've done a cucumber/mint/lemon one! refreshing :)
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member

Once I put instant coffee in the microwave and almost went back in time

OMG LMAO
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Aw, I thought we were gonna learn how to combine hydrogen and oxygen molecules. *disappointed*
  • LaLouve_RK
    Aw, I thought we were gonna learn how to combine hydrogen and oxygen molecules. *disappointed*
    Here you go ahahahah
    http://witcombe.sbc.edu/water/chemistryelectrolysis.html
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member

I'm sure you can find someone to sell you water made from only the finest hand-selected hydrogen and oxygen molecules, all "left-spinning" ones because, of course, those activate the chi and promogulate good health by accelerating the rate at which negatively-charged leptonic energy leave the chakras, meaning that you can do an orange cleanse rather than resorting to the full-on grapefruit cleanse.

:laugh: