Looking for More Friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm looking to expand my friend base. I would love to be your friend if we have one or more of the following things in common:

Log consistently/post updates often
Walking
30 Day Shred (Not within 30 day window, just for exercise fun).
C25K/Running
Kickboxing
College Life
LGBTQIQ (I'm an ally. Most of my friends are gay! It is WEIRD not having friends like this on MFP too.)
Military spouse
Dog owner (especially if you exercise with your dog!)
~20 lbs left to lose

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting y'all!

Replies

• weightloss06
    Options
    Hi there, I log everyday and are here sometimes 3 times a day and i'm doing 30 day shred. Feel free to add me if you wish :-)
  • glennaparks
    glennaparks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I typically walk to and from work (except in the crazy heat we've been having).
    Love 30DS - though I've never completed it in the window.
    C25K - Started last fall, thinking about starting up again.

Would love some more friends too!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses guys! I added you both. Excited to be friends :)
  • zandy2010
    zandy2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is actually my first day haha. I have the iPhone and iPad app so I'll be posting as much as I can... and we share several commonalities from the list :P
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am on Level 2, Day 3 of the 30DS right now, I am on this site everyday and have my first 5K next Sunday. Also, my family has three big dogs!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred too. Right now, just focusing on trying to finish the whole 25 minutes or so without stopping, then I'm going to do the full 30 days. Too darn out of shape! I also love going for walks, I drag my kids with me in their little wagon lol. They love the ride :)
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love dogs...have 2 :) I'm a veterinarian so gotta love them! I'm trying to be on the site daily and doing much better - also looking for friends to add to cheer on and who can cheer me on in return. I love running and am working on getting back to some solid miles. Just finished school, so I totally get college life. I'd love it if you'd add me!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. I log every day and am seriously considering the C25K:) Went to Hawaii on the honeymoon last June:) Can always use the support!:flowerforyou:
  • MauSalvaje
    MauSalvaje Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello there! I've been here for 4 days, and adding I really like it, so I log in every day, I also like exercising, i'm a senior college student, married and also support LGBT.

I'd love to be friends :)
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. I have dogs that I walk 2-3 times a week. I am a hardcore runner. My husband served 12 yrs in the Navy. Feel free to add me.
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently doing 30 day shred. I just moved onto level two today :) I like to walk and jog about 4 times a week. Feel free to add.
  • twinmomma79
    Options
    I am always looking for friends!
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Motivator
    Log consistently/post updates often (Just started again on Monday)
    Walking/Jogging
    30 Day Shred
    College Life
    Veteran spouse
    ~20 lbs left to lose

Add me (:
  • bethbournias
    bethbournias Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'd love to be your friend!