day 1

Options
So far so good......but getting kinda hungry.
I can do this .....I can do this....I can do this!!!!

Replies

• AdrienneinTO
    AdrienneinTO Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can! :)

Have some fruit maybe, if you're hungry? Or even a big glass of water can help.
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You're going to do SOOO good and be SOOO happy in the end. Take a look at some success stories on this site. They offer a lot of motivation. What kind of diet are you doing? Also, keep it active on this site. Its an excellent recourse. Use it daily.
  • cmeroar68
    cmeroar68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The first day can be the hardest....hang in there. You are doing great!
  • Bette623
    Bette623 Posts: 2
    Options
    Day 1 for me too, we can do it!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    yes you can. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!! Add me if you like!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can do this~ it just takes some strength and determination.
    My journey has had to be one snack at a time- one meal at a time- one day at a time.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support and/or need some motivation.

and I love your German Shepherd in yoru pic- I have two myself :smile:
  • ncwall
    ncwall Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The way i look at it , small changes for big results keep smiling and stay honest we all go up and down enjoy what you do and you will do great

Feel free to add me if you like
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Remember to exercise so that you earn more calories to eat. It makes it a lot more fun and you don't have to go hungry. If you get a HRM (heart rate monitor) its even better. But if you don't have one just log exercise and MFP will give you calories burned. Have fun, we're all in this together.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    did you hit your calorie goal already ?

if so, get some exercise to add extra calories to your day .....

if not yet, then go eat something ..... raw veggies are really low in calories ......

best of luck to you !
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can! :)

Have some fruit maybe, if you're hungry? Or even a big glass of water can help.

Instead of fruit try a vegetable! Way more filling without the added sugar :)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this. I just told myself I'd try it out for a week, then just the rest of this month, then I noticed that it was really working and I'm hooked. Just stick with the program, log all those calories and stay right there in close to your goal and you'll be amazed at the results. It really works.

Water. I find that having a big drink of water when I fell a little hungry fixes the problem more than half the time. The other times I find something good and healthy to eat.
  • hockeymama1963
    hockeymama1963 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    BOO you can do this!!!! It gets easier each day. Remember you are worth it and are going to be so much happier when it comes off. We are all here to help you :happy:
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I remember drinking so much water to try and fill up my first week! The good news is that your body will get used to it soon and then you'll be wondering how you ever ate so much.