No friends..

Options
I know I'm a loser.. I've even had my account for awhile, just getting used to it I guess. I wish I had some friends!

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    No losers, just lurkers. Jump on the boards and see who is doing what. Message people with similar goals and that you want to follow.
  • Tyronie56
    Tyronie56 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Christina-honesty is great but reality is more helpful-I here for support despite being a newbie!-have a great day!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! Always up for supporting new friends!
  • shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! We can support each other!!!
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    You are not a loser unless you're talking about the weight you want to lose!
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have many either on here... just started looking yesterday! Lol. Feel free to add me (:
  • lauren28178
    lauren28178 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Everyone is always looking for new friends. Join groups, send out requests, c'mon girl, get on in here with us! :smile:
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is start asking. We are all here for the same reason. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options

This!

You can add me too if you like!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

This!

You can add me too if you like!

same here.. feel free to add me as well. we are all here for same reason.
  • lmeslie
    lmeslie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I will add you :). It takes a while to get used to the site, make a plan, and get started...totally understandable! Everyone is very supportive, though, and once you get the hang of it, it gets easier. Best of luck!
  • Mimosagal75
    Options
    Just joined today....feel the same way...looking for support. Just moved our lives to a new city too....looking at social media for work out friends...
  • ndmain1977
    ndmain1977 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nah, not a loser, it just takes putting yourself out there for people to realize you're on the site. I didn't have any friends on here either until I started posting on the forums.

You've made the first step at least. :smile: I'm sure your inbox will fill up with requests soon enough.
  • nevergiveup92
    Options
    if you wanna add me, you're more than welcome to!
  • emily501
    emily501 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Joined awhile ago, but starting a new program and would love to support and be supportive! Have a great weekend :)