Operation baby weight shift!!!

Options
DeeEFC
DeeEFC Posts: 7 Member
Hey all!

I'm back on MFP after a break! I'm a new Mum and looking to shift this nasty baby weight! Looking for friends to keep me on track! :) Feel free to add! :)

Replies

• ladybird73
    ladybird73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI there,

I am new here - I used sparkpeople for ages but their app doesn't have a bar code scanner so I'm changing my allegiance (gasp! i feel so disloyal!).

My son Ari is 7 months old. I was already 20 kgs overwieght when I got preggers - I need to lose 25 in total. eeep it sounds so impossible.
  • lydiahelen
    lydiahelen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am on operation baby weight shift too. I have a 4 month old who I am breast feeding but the weight isn't coming off (bad habits) hopefully having some like minded friends will help! Feel free to add me!
    Lydia
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Me, too. Except it's taken me 8 years! Actually with my first it was just under a year and that included losing the weight and toning up to a point that I was satisfied. Of course, I immediately became pregnant with DD when I reached my goal. I did fairly well after her, but when my dad passed it all went to pot. And my butt and thighs. Losing my mom made it all start coming off though. My point is you ladies will do great and enjoy your little ones. It really does go as fast as everyone says. My boy is going on his first trip with a friend today and I swear he was just in the baby jogger last week!