Any moms in their 20-30s?

Options
Hey everybody I'm to new MFP so I looking for new friends, other young moms for support and motivation.
I love interacting with people on, helps me stay focused and I'd like some friends who also understands the struggles of mommy life. (Finding time for exercise, cooking for a family, sharing meals etc)

Replies

• Schmetterling14
    Schmetterling14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "high" end of 30's, barreling towards 40, but I totally get the issues you're talking about. I'd love to be your friend! :smile:
  • emvince
    emvince Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I am 32 and have a little bubba boy (10 months) and I definitely hear you about fitting everything in and trying to be good with cals! :)
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I am in my 20's and I have a 4 month old. Getting back in shape can be a challenge with little ones, but I push myself to make it happen. I have a goal to workout 6 days a week with no excuses. I also keep track everyday my food intake, so that I can be accountable for what I eat,
  • Malu_Kiki_Momma
    Options
    Age dont matter much to me. I love people most of the time lol. Added you all
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and mommy to four kiddos, ages 1, 5, 6, and 8.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im 35 and have 2 daughters, age 15 and 13. My 15 year old is autistic and my 13 year old is a drama queen. lol. Would love to become friends! Also, i have a facebook page where i have a photo album called "low cal recipes" that i make for my family! It includes pictures and calories, and if requested, the recipe! Hope to see you both here and there! my facebook is Heather Evilone Rider -- im the only one. lol
  • Malu_Kiki_Momma
    Options
    I am so looking forward to chatting with all you ladies and Heather I will look you on fb. Been looking for some low cal recipes
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 31....with kids, ranging from 15 to 1 year old! :)
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and have a 7month old feel free to add :)
  • Heather_Rider
    Options
    I am so looking forward to chatting with all you ladies and Heather I will look you on fb. Been looking for some low cal recipes

Great! my low cal recipe album is just starting out.. maybe 8-10 recipes in there.. but always adding!! i have a recipe album on there "before weightloss" but its a southern cooking recipe album.. so stay away from that one. LOL! =)
  • Malu_Kiki_Momma
    Options
    If I send anybody double friend requests sorry bout that my computer is acting up
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 28 with three kids, six, almost five, and three!
  • Malu_Kiki_Momma
    Options
    Heather, one of my weakness Southern food. The other is Hawaiian food just sooo yummy
  • psychochillie
    psychochillie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In my late twenties, with 3 boys so far. Youngest 3.5 months and it's very difficult to fit it all in. I figure I can't afford NOT to exercise regularly, just to save my sanity! Mummies need to take care of themselves too.
  • Fandabie89
    Fandabie89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey hun im 23 and have a 1 year old feel free to add me :) x
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    32 with two kids (4 and 2.5).
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This is like a total MILF thread....:)
  • Heather_Rider
    Options
    Heather, one of my weakness Southern food. The other is Hawaiian food just sooo yummy
    OMG. stay away from me then.. LOL

My daughters grandpa is from hawaii!! Their daddy is half, they are 1/4. im just white, so i had to learn to cook. lmfao! thankfully i divorced him, and his unhealthy habits. LMAO!
  • Malu_Kiki_Momma
    Options
    OMG. stay away from me then.. LOL

My daughters grandpa is from hawaii!! Their daddy is half, they are 1/4. im just white, so i had to learn to cook. lmfao! thankfully i divorced him, and his unhealthy habits. LMAO!

I am Native American white. My hubby is Hawiian Puerto Rican... We have two things in common
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    Hi. I am 24 years old and a mom of two! I have a 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son! Also I am a SAHM. You can add me if you like I do all my workouts in home, other than busting the double jogging stroller out for long walks/runs with the kids.