Just ordered 20 day shred? Past users?

Options
Soooo, i've just ordered 3DS dvd and i'm excited! Has anyone done it before? What were the results like? Any advise or tips? Did it work x

Replies

• duvaroo
    duvaroo Posts: 18
    Options
    do you mean the 30 day shred? I tried it but found it a bit too repetitive. However, I know people that have had a ton of success with it
  • beautybreakdownNJM
    Options
    do you mean the 30 day shred? I tried it but found it a bit too repetitive. However, I know people that have had a ton of success with it

Haha oh dear, typo! and yes 30 day shred :)
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of Level 1 at the moment.
    Be warned: In level 1 she loves to make you do jumping jacks!!
    It is fun though and if you haven't got much time in your day its good to get a bit of exercise.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I did it and had amazing results. Lots a whole pant size and inches everywhere. I am actually going to be starting it up again.
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i'm currently doing 30 day shre, and yip toning up good, i do level 1 and level 2 back to back 3-4 days a week, level 1 got too easy, will do level 3 next month
    23lbs gone, and lost 7cms from my waist
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    i'm currently doing 30 day shre, and yip toning up good, i do level 1 and level 2 back to back 3-4 days a week, level 1 got too easy, will do level 3 next month
    23lbs gone, and lost 7cms from my waist

that sounds amazing!! im gonna be starting 3DS soon.. already got the videos and everything!!