grrrrrr

Options
10 calories over my daily goal. ,crap!!!

Replies

• mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Chill with the still and talk.to the dolphins chick. Mfp has calculated a large deficit.to aid your weight loss 10calories won't hurt you and if it's still bugging you do a little exercise to cancel it out.x
  • BrianCrum
    BrianCrum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that's great!
    Great that you counted and know that and it's great that it's only 10 calories. I'd say if you were within 50-100 calories, good enough. You're way within the margin for error.
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    that's great!
    Great that you counted and know that and it's great that it's only 10 calories. I'd say if you were within 50-100 calories, good enough. You're way within the margin for error.

I agree totally.

No point stressing about a few calories. The deficit will be hundreds of calories. And no-one weighs/measures their food *that* accurately. 10 calories is nothing when you consider each measurement is maybe 5-10 calories out anyway.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    10 calories? run up and down the stairs a couple of times :-) 10 calories over is nothing!
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's nothing. That's right on target for day one. Jump 4 times and theres your 10 cals back. :P
  • rainforestboots
    rainforestboots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lol. I was 1 calorie over a few days ago. 1 lousy calorie! Don't be scared of the red numbers, you're still going to lose weight :)
  • rainforestboots
    rainforestboots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lol. I was 1 calorie over a few days ago. 1 lousy calorie! Don't be scared of the red numbers, you're still going to lose weight :)
  • boofire622
    boofire622 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank u everybody. Its a new day and I am doin great!
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's all good, it's the long term we are looking at. Your calorie count is to help you stay honest with yourself and eat as healthy as you can as much as possible. The numerical value, to me, is a guideline so I can plan my day. You know if you are going out ahead of time, I plug in what I'm having then budget the rest of my calories for the morning and lunch. Oh, did I say water..... Lots of it. I use a water bottle so I can easily see how much I have had for the day.

I just started (Again ARGH!!! ) this Monday so the process will be the same for me. Friend me if you like:flowerforyou: