Pilates

Options
I'm looking for a good pilates dvd to do at home, any recommendations? :)

Replies

• dikittypants
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Pilates-DVD/dp/B000BW7ICA/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1342253955&sr=8-19

I have this one and it's quite good. Not too hard (although some parts I haven't mastered yet...)
    Any of those '10 minute Solution' one's seem good, seen as you can either do one 10 minute section if you've not got a lot of time, or you can do the whole DVD and spend an hour exercising.
    :smile:
  • YogaLarva
    YogaLarva Posts: 16
    Options
    I also recommend the 10 Minute Solution DVD. They have a few of them on Netflix as well, so if you have that you can try them out before actually buying one! It's slightly inconvenient because you have to fast forward to what you want rather than just selecting off a menu, but not bad for testing the waters. :-)
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    I personally Like Winsor Pilates DVD's ( 22 minutes to 55Minutes)
  • kkmarie11
    kkmarie11 Posts: 114
    Options
    look on YouTube Pop Pilates by Cassey Ho she has some great videos and give you a great workout she also has specific videos for certain areas also she has 4 minute song challenges for a certain area so its great if you want to get a quick little video in and she also has much longer ones for full body so maybe look her up and see if you like her instead of spending money on videos