Finally found a before picture!

Options
Like most of us that were overweight I spent alot of time hiding from the camera. I finally found some old pictures from July 2009. I have been using MFP since January of 2011 and have made some great friends that I am thankful for everyday. I started losing the weight just by counting calories but I didn't have true success until I started to workout on a regular basis. I have been running/biking/swimming for six days a week for over a year. Last month I competed in my first triathlon and have two more scheduled this summer, including one on the 22nd which is my 38th birthday :). While I would still like to lose those last stubborn ten pounds I have found peace with my body and am looking forward to continuing to push the limits of what my body is capable of doing. Here are a few before shots.

P7044267number2.jpg

And here are a couple from June and July of this year.
rochestertrinumber2.jpg

Fingers crossed that the pics work! Edit: I had more but gave up as I couldn't make them any smaller. Oh well, you get the idea :)

Replies

• shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    meg you look amazing!!!!! xo :-)
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - I want to look like you!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    OMG! Great job. How inspirational! Thank you for going through the effort of putting the pics up. The pics show a big difference. Your hard work paid off.

Very well done.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady. From overweight to athlete, awesome transforrmation!!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing:flowerforyou:
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. WTG!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Wow, what a big difference! You look amazing!
  • Amanda_Grace25
    Options
    OMG!! You look great!!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Your results are amazing!!!! I am trying to buckle down and put my nose to the grind stone! I have been working out, but I fall off the clean eating wagon and get ran over regularly. All this working out is pretty much for nothing if I'm not going to eat right
    :( Thanks for your inspiring pics!
    Shannon
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Very good. Congratulations!!!

19747159.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!