Next Goal Reached!!!

Options
I am finally in my coveted size of 10 in denim, & 8 for black pants & slacks!!! Officially HALF my previous size of 20-22! Originally, the idea of 8's in denim was appealing, yet, I am pleased with being the lowest 2-digit size, and still having a cute curvy shape :)

I bought a pair of jeans yesterday & wore them to work today. Since purchasing & wearing them, I have been told to not lose anymore weight by the sales lady, friends, my boss, some coworkers, & my hubby. After seeing me in my outfit this morning, my Hubby said, "You don't need to lose any more weight, for real. Go look at yourself in the mirror". Normally, I'm stubborn & I don't listen when people advise me to stop losing, but when it came from my Husband in a very serious tone, I went & looked in the mirror, totally unbiased. I observed & examined my new body, in clothes that fit perfectly, & today, I couldn't deny seeing a hot little mama!!! I'm finally satisfied with my size :) This has really been a life-long battle for me, and I'm so relieved that I am comfortable with my image, petite & curvaceous lol

I'm content in the 140's, so I'm now going to focus on maintaining, toning, & continue my healthy eating lifestyle! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • missjenn
    missjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Way to go!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • allie5199
    Options
    You look amazing!! You should be soo proud of yourself!!
  • loriguegel
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!!!!!! Great job & keep up the good work!!!!! :happy:
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I agree! u look great and size 10 is my goal too :)
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • bellinachuchina
    Options
    Thank you all, it means so much :)
  • hetipt01
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You should be so proud of yourself! I'm so impressed by how well you've done, you have inspired me so much!
    Enjoy your new figure!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's sooooooo great! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You really DO look fantastic! :wink:
    It really is SUCH a great feeling to lose all the weight that you wanted to, isn't it?! :bigsmile:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm hoping to be in your shoes by next summer. I started on a size 22 myself and I'm down to a comfortable 18 maybe even 17. I'm on the road 2 hotness and I ain't looking back! LOL! :)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great accomplishment!!!
  • bellinachuchina
    Options
    You're so right! It is an awesome feeling, there's nothing like it :) Thanks again guys, and I know that if I can accomplish my goal, everyone can by staying focused & looking forward!!!

Keep up the great work!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm finally satisfied with my size :) This has really been a life-long battle for me, and I'm so relieved that I am comfortable with my image, petite & curvaceous lol

I'm content in the 140's, so I'm now going to focus on maintaining, toning, & continue my healthy eating lifestyle! :flowerforyou:

That is so great!! You've accomplished an amazing transformation. You must feel awesome! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!