Hey Y'all

Well, here I am, yet another new girl on the block. I am sick of all this extra baggage I carry around all day! Time to say "orevuar"! I am 100% committed this time to my goals and I'm ready to get this rockin! However, I think I need your support! Please be my friend and help me through this journey. I am so excited to get to my end goals, it's just going to be a loooong process... So what do you say? Lets motivate each other?

Awaiting eagerly your acceptance ;)

Replies

• laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Sounds great, I could also do with some motivation :) Added!
  • nest9
    nest9 Posts: 28 Member
    Welcome :-)

From what I can tell, there are tons of great people and an abundance of information here at your fingertips. Take it 1 day at a time and before you know it, you will be reaching your goals. Try to set small goals at first so you do not get discouraged.
  • sheanie84
    sheanie84 Posts: 4
    Thanks guys! I really am so excited to get to the end product! It's so cool that we can do this together =)
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Sending you an friend request. Love motivating new people
  • SeannyB
    SeannyB Posts: 17 Member
    Add me if you like :) It always helps to have some support from people going through the same thing :)
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Hey back at ya. Welcome. Hope you can get what you're looking for in this site. Good luck!

Nino
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    You don't want to say Au revoir as it means meeting again!!

Good luck.
  • kirsty_mc
    kirsty_mc Posts: 35 Member
    Hiya

Sending you a cheeky request now! Can always do with another amazing motivational MFP friend :)

Kirsty
  • sheanie84
    sheanie84 Posts: 4
    Yay! Thanks so much guys! :laugh: (and i definately don't ever want to meet "my baggage" again!)
  • Foofieplus3
    Foofieplus3 Posts: 9 Member
    I can use all the support I can gett too, I will add you and we will do this one last time together. Welcome to the group.
  • KerriAnn136
    KerriAnn136 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm new to. I could use all the help I can get!!
  • Welcome, friend. You are off to a great start. I am not so motivated. Hopefully, we can do this together.
  • SeeDRun
    SeeDRun Posts: 12
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey. Pop an add if you'd like.
  • Here we go again. You are doing great. I just really am not into this. I want to do it but honestly not motivated and don't have a lot of faith in me. I will keep hanging in. A little at a time is better than gaining. Have a great week.
  • nunep
    nunep Posts: 21
    send me a friend request, I will be happy to cheer you up!
  • nunep
    nunep Posts: 21
    welcome! add me if you like :) Good luck to you in your journey!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 354 Member
    Welcome! Be sure to check out the groups section too and you may find a group into the same fitness goals or a challenge group to join. Sending friends request.