New exercise video

Options
Remi79
Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
I am planning on starting exercising again next week! I need some ideas on which videos to buy.
I have 30 Day Shred, and Jillian gets on my nerves in that one.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Friend requests also appreciated!

Replies

• wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I looooove Chalean,
    right now i'm doing the TURBO FIRE
    and right after ill do CHALEAN EXTREME

shes really push you and it's like a friends is working out with you
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Is it available at a Wal-Mart or Target or do you have to order it from a special site?
  • wyllaya
    Options
    I got it from beachbody.com but since then i saw turbo fire at wal-mart........not sure about chalean extreme
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I got it from beachbody.com but since then i saw turbo fire at wal-mart........not sure about chalean extreme

You saw Turbo Fire at Wal Mart?! I'm gonna have to check that out! I found Yoga Booty Ballet at Target a few years ago, which totally surprised me now that they're a Beachbody product. That's a fun one, just not a big calorie burner for me. Turbo Jam is awesome, though! I bought Hip Hop Abs off eBay, and now I wish I'd gotten it from Beachbody because it gets stuck on one of the workouts and I've never been able to do it. Probably an imitation. Look up The Butt Bible on youtube. You can buy it on Amazon. It's a full body workout (each level is 2 weeks, lower body M/Th, upper Tu/F, cardio of your choice on W/Sa, and Sunday's a rest day). Also, there are tons of workouts on youtube if you have room around your computer to do it. Even Zumba! Check out Bodyrock.tv on there, also. I just don't like the sounds she makes because it sounds like she's doing something else, but she's pretty intense!
  • wyllaya
    Options
    I'm not sure where you live but i saw turbo fire in a CANADIAN wal-mart lol it was around the same price that i paid for it minus the shipping............wish i would of wait to get it but i don't regret it because it's AMAZING (chalene favorite word lol))
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where you live but i saw turbo fire in a CANADIAN wal-mart lol it was around the same price that i paid for it minus the shipping............wish i would of wait to get it but i don't regret it because it's AMAZING (chalene favorite word lol))

I'm in Maryland. It's worth the look. I love Chalene!
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can always check out bodyrock.tv - it's a free website that posts a workout everyday. They are HIIT workouts and usually are around 12-16 minutes. I love it!