Serious Help Staying on Track

Backstory, I weighed 171 at my lowest around the beginning of May, not completely satisfied but I felt myself heading into the 160's, which is what I wanted. I stopped exercising and started eating badly since then due to a lot of stress, and now im around 185, maybe more. Ive been trying to go to the gym everyday, work in a lot of strength training and a bit of cardio everyday, eating a ton of protein, etc, and nothing seems to be working. Im lucky if I lose .5lbs a week. I would say its "muscle" weight that I've added, but my body doesn't look more toned, it looks flabbier.

I need help staying on track, some more friends on here would be great for that. I also want some advice for what I could be doing right/wrong, I need help. =/

Replies

• jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    If you want to hook up with me on FB I have a great group that would keep you really motivated. It is a really fun group and the motivation is off the hook. Pop me a message and I'll get you involved if you want. In fact, I'll pop you a message cause I have some questions about your intake vs your exercise. We'll get you sorted out for sure.
  • Your motivational group sounds amazing! My struggle seems to be emotional eating lately. I am 142 lbs which is a 15 pound increase since last year. I have had some stressful challenges and have gravitated to food and mindless eating. I am working on it but it appears that I need more support.