What movie makes you want to workout?

If you had to pick one movie that inspires you to get off the couch and workout what would it be? Mine would definitely have to be Rocky Balboa, the newest of the Rocky movies. When Duke gives his speech right before they start lifting, it makes me want to roll out of the chair and start doing push-ups. Would love to hear others opinions on this.

Replies

• smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    G.I.Jane Certainly wasn't a brilliantly written movie. It pushed me to start the quest to a better body (yrs ago ) Maybe I should go watch it again!:laugh:
    Great quote from it:
    Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain? It lets you know you're not dead yet!
    oh and
    "Suck my d1ck!"
  • Rocky.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Pumping Iron!!.. classic for me to get me in the mood!!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Stick It

It makes me miss gymnastics.
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Flash Dance LOL
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Rocky III or any Bruce Lee movie
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Enough with Jennifer Lopez. She turns into a total BAMF!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    28 Days Later + 28 Weeks Later.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Ohhhh definitely miss my Bruce Lee movies back in the days... different focus now... but yeah.. they use to inspire me too for some TKD!!
  • 28 Days Later + 28 Weeks Later.

If they were to warn us about an upcoming zombie apocalypse, I'm sure everyone would have great cardio :P
  • My alarm to wake up in the morning is the Eye of the tiger song, gets me right out the bed every time.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    the fighter with mark wahlberg and christian bale. i have been through drug addiction, now i am trying to stay clean and get back into shape
  • 22nlc
    22nlc Posts: 1
    GI Jane here, too. Not for the stellar plot line, but for the "I now have the determination and reason to better myself."
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    All of the Rocky movies.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Ohhhh definitely miss my Bruce Lee movies back in the days... different focus now... but yeah.. they use to inspire me too for some TKD!!

My sentiments exactly as to why i picked his movies. Get's me motivated to train and be the best that i can.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    The crying game
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Rambo 2