EXercise SCHEDULES?

Options
I am not fit enough to work out hours at a time so I would like to know if anybody has a good workout schedule and what are the results. I Would Like to Work out atleast an hour or two through out the day but I want to know if it is efficient to spread out my workouts throughout the day. Also I Don't have access to a gym and I don't have any eqipments besides a jump rope.

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    See my profile for the full schedule but I do 30 minutes of cardio in the morning around 6 am 4-5 days a week and do strength training in the evening for 30-45 minutes. That's pretty much all of the time I spend exercising and it's plenty. I get great results from this.

Even without a gym you can jog or use the jump rope as cardio and there are plenty of exercies you can do without weights but you'll find that a simple set of dumbbells really isn't that expensive.

http://greatist.com/fitness/50-bodyweight-exercises-you-can-do-anywhere-030612/
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i do half an hour 4 mornings in the gym, 3 mornings doing spinning classes and some of the classes are 90 minutes, i go swimming at least twice a week and go to some of the local fitness classes (this is all very brand new to me,) 6 weeks ago i had no access to gym or any fitness outwith the house,

before the gym, i had pump it up dvd and i did 45 mins 5 mornings then later in the day would go a 3 mile walk, doesnt have to be that long but that is a round trip for us to the beach and back again to spot dolphins, and to shake my body up a bit so i wasnt doing same thing all the time i bought a cheap bike and ditched the car at every possible chance,

trampoline is good also so either a mini one or a full size one,

first few weeks i seen weight loss then i settled out so upped it all then got a place in the gym facilities for myself hubby and kids,

my wee brothers use to use tins of beans as weights and get bigger tins as get use to the lift until they could afford weight bench