Howdy from Texas

Options
danimal97
danimal97 Posts: 21 Member
I'm a Texas gal, born and bred, embarking on a journey to lose weight, get healthier, and resume the adventurous outdoor lifestyle I had a couple of years ago before life happened. In Texas we like things that Sparkle...and I am a bling junkie! I would love to meet others on the same journey who would like to share support and laughs.

Replies

• cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    :happy: Hey hey, greetings from Georgia! Welcome aboard. Just wanted to wish you luch on your weightloss journey!
  • MarthajhGifford
    Options
    I'm a Texas gal, born and bred, embarking on a journey to lose weight, get healthier, and resume the adventurous outdoor lifestyle I had a couple of years ago before life happened. In Texas we like things that Sparkle...and I am a bling junkie! I would love to meet others on the same journey who would like to share support and laughs.
  • MarthajhGifford
    Options
    Hey Texas Gal, I am a Texas Gal too! I am on a journey to lose at least 25 to 30 lbs and once I reach that goal I will decide if I want to continue.
  • danimal97
    Options
    Thanks, Georgia!
  • danimal97
    Options
    Awesome...are you just starting are have you been at it awhile?
  • MissGND
    MissGND Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello! I am in Texas too. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Texas too. Ventured to Florida and New Mexico and returned to Texas. Feel free to add me!