Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Plz. Bump.
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    You have done a great job!! What a difference, you have done great bringing your body back from twins:)
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    You have done a great job!! What a difference, you have done great bringing your body back from twins:)

thank you, its a very slow and looong process!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • wee_emski
    wee_emski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have done absolutely amazing hun. I think you look beautiful! I'm 5 ft 1 and 110 pounds (I tend to be between 110-120), for some women they will be at the bigger end of the scale and that will be perfect for them depending on their build/frame etc. I am trying to tone up a bit, I have a small frame so any extra weight really shows on me. I don't know if you look as if you have enough weight to lose to go down to 120 without looking too thin if you know what I mean. I would just get to a place you are comfortable for you. You really don't look like you have much left to lose being totally honest, and you have great muscle tone.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    BUMP? What BUMP? I see NO BUMP!! WTG!
  • healthymission92
    Options
    You've done great. Your body looks really toned and you have definitely lost inches all around. Especially around your stomach :)
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    Oh thank you! .. Yah I was thinking 130 for my goal weight. But was worried that it wouldnt be enough. You guys are really sweet. & I am thankful for all your comments and advice. I didnt realize I had good muscle tone. <3
    :flowerforyou:
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    You have done absolutely amazing hun. I think you look beautiful! I'm 5 ft 1 and 110 pounds (I tend to be between 110-120), for some women they will be at the bigger end of the scale and that will be perfect for them depending on their build/frame etc. I am trying to tone up a bit, I have a small frame so any extra weight really shows on me. I don't know if you look as if you have enough weight to lose to go down to 120 without looking too thin if you know what I mean. I would just get to a place you are comfortable for you. You really don't look like you have much left to lose being totally honest, and you have great muscle tone.

Do you have any before/after pics? Just curious.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wowww you look incredible! My mom had twins (my sister and me) and her stomach was just like yours when we were on here belly, plus her height is 5 feet so you can imagine your hard it was to get back to were she was. She reached her goal weight with a healthy eating plan along with cardio walking and had a surgery to cut off the extra skin. I must say your very inspiring and you must feel very proud, i know your babies will feel happy to see their mommy is working for her health and happyness with them! :)
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    Thanks!! My kiddos like to workout with me, but they mostly just get in the way. There has been a couple times i knocked them off with my *kitten* doing squats hahaha, or took them out while jumping around, but they just laugh it off.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should b so proud of all your hard work! You look amazing!!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your legs, face, and stomach. Great work, keep it up!
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking great! What a motivation!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job so far! I'm 5'2" and 128 currently and I wouldn't mind losing another 5, but right now the scale is just a tool, not a priority. At this point for me it's about building muscle and firming up my midsection. I'm much older than you so it's difficult, but P90X and running is really working for me! I'd like to do Insanity this winter as well. If you're asking how much more you should lose, I have no idea, but another 10 pounds would look hot off of you!!! Toning and firming up and losing inches will help your overall look as well. Have you tried lifting weights? Just asking because that's what really helps the inches come off, even if it's not a huge scale buster.

I say just keep doing so well, your twins will be so proud of mama!!!
  • Katrinsnm2dmax
    Options
    Wow this is was inspirational, can't imagine the hard work, congratulations!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    You've done an amazing job so far! I'm 5'2" and 128 currently and I wouldn't mind losing another 5, but right now the scale is just a tool, not a priority. At this point for me it's about building muscle and firming up my midsection. I'm much older than you so it's difficult, but P90X and running is really working for me! I'd like to do Insanity this winter as well. If you're asking how much more you should lose, I have no idea, but another 10 pounds would look hot off of you!!! Toning and firming up and losing inches will help your overall look as well. Have you tried lifting weights? Just asking because that's what really helps the inches come off, even if it's not a huge scale buster.

I say just keep doing so well, your twins will be so proud of mama!!!

thanks! I did 3 rounds of p90x, 3 rounds of insanity (on my 3rd round right now) & a round of Turbofire.. and Also, I am doing Bdy by shakes because I was on a 6 month plateau and needed something DRASTICALLY different, and for now, its working. (only been on them a month or two)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...what a transformation! You are a fit, strong, beautiful mommy. Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself that is amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!