Options
    You are doing great!!! Keep it up!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You look Great!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Wow what a journey, you've done incredibly well!!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! I cannot BELIEVE what you managed to do with your stomach.
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    you look darn good woman!

you're also brave to post your pics...i am camera shy...have always been...
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great! Don't pay any attention to the scale with change like this!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    yah i am just aiming for a weight i felt happy at , thats all. thanks for all your kind words. :)
    so close.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! I didn't have twins but my belly was HUGE and I looked like I was having twins. You are giving me hope! ;)
  • aaz271
    aaz271 Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job, you look great! You have nice muscle tone too! All of your hard work is paying off :]
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • wee_emski
    wee_emski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have some pics on my fitness profile. They are of about 3 months after having my third son, and quite recently (so about 6 months apart). I think I lost about 12 pounds or so between these pics. Most of it was done through breastfeeding, lots of walking and wearing my baby around the house. I'm not sure how to add them to this post, so I'll add you as a friend and then you should be able to see them.
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    I have some pics on my fitness profile. They are of about 3 months after having my third son, and quite recently (so about 6 months apart). I think I lost about 12 pounds or so between these pics. Most of it was done through breastfeeding, lots of walking and wearing my baby around the house. I'm not sure how to add them to this post, so I'll add you as a friend and then you should be able to see them.

Yah, I should have checked before I typed lol.. I did check them out. It definitely looks like more! WTG! ... Its nice to see us shorties being able to lose it!
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job! My wife and I have twins as well, they are nearly 8. I am going to show her this in hopes it helps her to find the motivation she has been looking for.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    IMHO, you look awesome!
  • luvssc
    luvssc Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    thank you! you guys are extremely supportive!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! You should be so proud! You look FANTASTIC!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    So I definitely think I am going to go for 130 lbs!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You are doing great
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    uh wow! you are looking great!!
    I honestly think u are thin enough now..but i think that 130 would be a good goal..going lower then that seems to small.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!