Any "new" moms needing to lose 40+lbs?

Options
in reality I should lose more like 70lbs but don't want to discourage myself... My daughter just turned one and I need to get myself in shape for me, for her and for life in general... Add me and let's support each other in our journey to being happier healthier moms!

Replies

• lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    My youngest just turned 3. I've gained weight since losing most of what I gained with her. I finally sat down and really looked at what I was eating per day instead of being in denial of it. I was shocked! I've been on here just over 3 weeks and have lost 10 pounds as of today. I've done one step at a time to change my habits.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Here, I am not a new mom... I am a Mom again since I have an 18 year old and a 15 year old. My little surprise is 10 months old. My goal is to get back down to 115... but I won't be devastated if I only make it down to 130-135. I am at 156 right now...
  • chariseroberts
    Options
    My baby is 6 months....and I need to lose alot
    :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    If 21 months can be defined as new then yes definitely. :happy:
  • AlexandriaReiland
    AlexandriaReiland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a new mom to a 7 week old baby boy. I'm exclusively breastfeeding and trying to lose 40 pounds! Please add me, I would love the motivation and support from new mommas!
  • TanyaE8
    TanyaE8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My daughter is now 8 months old and I am also looking for the encouragement to stay on track. You can do this! After my first born it took me 3 1/2 years to get started and lost 37 lbs. in about 7 months. I was doing weight watchers and walking every night.