can i get some input on my pics?

Options

Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Great progress.

You probably already know this, but it's a journey/lifestyle.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great progress.

You probably already know this, but it's a journey/lifestyle.

Yes I do! :) , I am NEVER going back ! :) my only other choice is to get fat again.. no thanks!
  • DreamSM85
    DreamSM85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well!! It's nice that you are taking pictures to see your progress! I think you look great...esp your legs! Keep it up and good luck to you.

Cheers! Stephanie :)
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW! WTG!!! I can't wait to see when you've lost those last few!!! Amazing!!!
  • Melarie59
    Melarie59 Posts: 44
    Options
    maybe someone alrady said this, but I would just see how you feel when you get to 130 pounds...you may even feel and look the way you want at a higher weight. The scale isn't the only deciding factor...you have gained muscle weight which weighs more than fat but takes up less space and looks much better! congratulations on your achievements!
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a similar stomach and hope to be as successful as you. You are doing great!
  • triciamarie
    triciamarie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    for someone that was 4 ft around(is that for real??) all i can say is WOW!!!! u have done an amazing job :) keep up the fab work and have fun with those kiddies! wait until they see and understand what a strong mommy they have :)
  • lhiatt
    lhiatt Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW what a transformation! You did a great job with your pictures. It is so inspiring to see how you went along, not just one before and after! All your hard work has surely paid off!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You have done great!! Wow, you did have a big mommy belly, so did I! LOL That takes time to bounce back, as in years I swear! You keep up the great work, you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Wonderful job!!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Good for you! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great loss!!! You look great!!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!! <3
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Good for you! :)
    THANKS
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look Great !!!!! Im sooo glad I sqaw your post today!! I needed to see and read this to get me back on track ....thank you:flowerforyou:
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    You look Great !!!!! Im sooo glad I sqaw your post today!! I needed to see and read this to get me back on track ....thank you:flowerforyou:

Oh you got this! Im glad I could help!~
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It look amazing and you don't have all this sagging skin either. Keep up the good work girl!
  • kellyrcampos
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    You look great!! I don't think you have much more to go, maybe 10-15 pounds. But, honestly you look SUPER right now. And, the twins are soooo CUTE!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!