I am craving fore sum!!!...

Options
F__7
F__7 Posts: 371 Member
PIZZA!!!!!!...

Pizza lovers... any special rituals you do to eat one of the best food dishes in this planet??..

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    loove pizza with a thick crust. I will usually use a fork and knife until I get to the crust then pick it up. I know I'm a wuss lol Right now my favorite kind is green pepper and onion, especially if the veggies still have a slight crunch to them. yummmm
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    thin crust, natch.

i use flax pitas instead of regular crust and it's super good.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I usually add some Sriracha to it, and go to town! :happy:
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I love pizza so freaking much! It's a huge weakness for me and it seems I crave it more now than ever.

Two weeks ago I grabbed a hunk of gas station pizza because I had rushed out the door with nothing to eat and to make it palatable, I added parmesan cheese, a sprinkle of salt, a few hits of tabasco and a huge squirt of mustard. It's nothing I'd ever tried before but it was actually really good!! I'm considering mustard as a new MUST HAVE item for pizza from now on.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    A tonnnn of ranch. >:)
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I had cold pizza last night before bed, it's so good cold.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant you were craving a foursome.
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Thin crust, light sauce.

Mostly, honestly, I end up getting pizza just to get the yummy breadstick sides!

If I do eat regular crust pizza, i will eat the crusty edges with the garlic sauce.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    <=== is SO thrown by the thread title!!! :laugh:

Fork and knife!!! Something about knowing you have a perfect ratio on the tines...:love:

I'm weird though. >.>
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    on those days I get out the Push mower (and I mean no motor) and work work work to earn the calories
    :glasses:
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Is Poontang the wrong anwser????
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Thin crust, I use Trader Joe fresh pizza crust and get it super thin. Minimal or no sauce.... sometimes sliced tomatoes and cheese/basil. Simple is fabulous!
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I just open my mouth and CHEW. lol. But I dont really work out...just yoga once in a while.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I was expecting something else too! :tongue:

For pizza... thin crust with lots of veggies. I usually get mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, and onions when I order it.