Spinach ricotta mini pizza : 101 calorie

Options
nu2012
nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
This is my first time sharing recipe and posting picture. So let's see how it works.

I tried these mini pizzas today and loved them so I thought I would share them with everyone.

Instead of the pizza base I used Arnold Select Sandwich Thins - Whole Grain White. Which have 100 calories and 4 g of proteins. From one roll I made two pizzas.

Ingredients :

2 Arnold Select Sandwich Thins - Whole Grain White : 200 calories , 8g protein
America's Choice - 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, 1 Tbsp : 20 calories , 2g protein
Sorrento - Fat Free Ricotta Cheese, 1/4 cup : 45 calories , 6g protein
Kraft - Mozzarella Cheese - Fat Free Shredded , 28 g (0.25 cup=28g) : 45 calories , 9g protein
America's Choice - Ketchup, 1 tbsp : 15 calories ( sometimes I use just tomato sauce)
Oil - Olive, 0.25 tablespoon : 30 calories
Spinach - Frozen, chopped or leaf, unprepared, 1 cup : 48 calories , 6g protein

1) Separate the sandwich thins into half (they are already cut into it). This way we get 4 pieces which will be base of four pizzas

2) Spread little olive oil on the flat half of the bread ( I used only 1/4 teaspoon for all of them)

3) Spread tomato sauce on the base

4) Sprinkle with dried basil, parsley, oregano and Italian seasoning ( whatever you choose)

5) Sometimes I add fresh chopped garlic also, at this step

6) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all the bases, I used 1/4 tbsp for one.

7) Spread Mozzarella on this

8) Put spinach on this

9) Put Ricotta cheese on this

10) Sprinkle red pepper flakes on it (if you don't mind the spice in between)

11) Bake it in a preheated oven for 5-10 minutes, depending on the oven temperature

Calorie per mini pizza : 101 calories, 8g proteins. I did not add garlic and the spices in the calorie calculation!

I thought it was tasty and it satisfied my craving for pizza, plus I was under my calorie limit! I hope you guys like it too.

Ok here is the pic....just hoping it works

2zg972g.jpg

Replies

• cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    that looks really good and would be fast to put together.Thanks for sharing
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ok somehow the picture is too big but I guess you can at least see half of it :-)
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hello from Chicago! Great recipe. Will be trying it this week. Will use whole grain thins instead of white. Thank you.
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hello from Chicago! Great recipe. Will use whole grain thins instead of white. Thank you.
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    looks goooooood