‎100 days, 50 pounds, 3 sizes =

Options
wantmytruk
wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
The halfway point and a good feeling!!

I never thought that exercise and eating right was the only way to do it. There had to be this secret that I had to unlock...but that's all it takes. Ups and downs, victory and defeat...it can happen.

2ynnmrl.jpg

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    awesome, great job!! once u get that motivation, it's easy! i've had just a few extra pounds but i thought that working out every day and eating well was too hard and something i couldnt stick to. turns out, once u make the decision that ur gonna do it, it's not really that hard at all!
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great! You've just helped motivate me-100 days 50 lbs!!

Thanks for sharing :bigsmile:
  • Yosra85
    Yosra85 Posts: 8
    Options
    That is amazing!!! What was your diet and exercise?
  • wantmytruk
    Options
    My goal calorie intake is 1610, but I am usually a little under. I walk a minimum of 5 miles a day, with sometimes walking 3 at 3mph 3 times a week. . I also do the EA Active game on Wii. My typical daily burn ranges from 700-1200, depending on if I do the Wii and walking.

My typical daily food is Carnation Instant Breakfast and a Fiber One bar for breakfast, a wrap with grilled chicken and organic cheese, granola bar and raisins for lunch, and a salad with chicken, italian dressing, and croutons for dinner. My nighttime snack is usually some crackers or a sugar free popsicle.
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! You'll be rockin' the shorts before summer is over!!! :smile:
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    great job, you are inspiring to us all!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    wow, 50lbs in 100 days is huge! Well done, looking great!
  • sherryjohnson2012
    sherryjohnson2012 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    amazing change already! Keep up the great work..
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's some of the best progress and dedication I've ever seen - I hope you and everyone in your life is extremely proud of all you've accomplished! Your workout routine and typical diet sound picture perfect, and I'm sure you're an inspiration to everyone you meet - you sure are for me! Please be sure to post again, as it will be great to see your progress :flowerforyou:
  • thewestwifey
    thewestwifey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal calorie intake is 1610, but I am usually a little under. I walk a minimum of 5 miles a day, with sometimes walking 3 at 3mph 3 times a week. . I also do the EA Active game on Wii. My typical daily burn ranges from 700-1200, depending on if I do the Wii and walking.

My typical daily food is Carnation Instant Breakfast and a Fiber One bar for breakfast, a wrap with grilled chicken and organic cheese, granola bar and raisins for lunch, and a salad with chicken, italian dressing, and croutons for dinner. My nighttime snack is usually some crackers or a sugar free popsicle.

Congratulations on your progress! You look amazing! The calorie goal you mentioned was that defaulted by MFPS or did you configure that yourself. Here you are now is my current weight and I've been having trouble reconfiguring my daily caloric intake. Thanks! :)
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • banstett
    banstett Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow amazing! Keep it up!
  • wantmytruk
    Options
    It was chosen by MFP based on my goals and seems to work out!
  • Ladyvirgosdj
    Ladyvirgosdj Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great!!,
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are doing so well & look great!!!!
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and dedication! You look great!
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job. And I agree, what an inspiration!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Yea, who would have thunk eating right and exercise could do so much? :happy:

But you look amazing. Congrats on what you have lost so far!!
  • elliehale
    elliehale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! You look so happy and sparkly! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!