Looking to motivate and be motivated!

Options
Hi everyone, I have been using MFP daily for over a month and I love it. Now I am looking for others to help keep me motivated and also let me motivate them on their way to their goals. I am 33 and have a long way to go but I feel like with hard work I can can retake control of my health and my life! :)

Replies

• clairechook123
    clairechook123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    being motivated is my biggest fear for me i have 4 kids and some days i dont want to do anything and now its time to change
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    GREAT! Motivation from others I feel is key on a health/weight loss journey! I'd love to help you out :-)
  • skittles8810
    Options
    add me I can help you out as well!
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I find that the more support I give, the more motivated I am becoming!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey..I'm a great cheerleader on here, especially to those who cheer me on right back! :)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Some days the only thing that gets me I of bed early in the mornings to get my workout in is knowing that my friends on here are getting their workout in and I'll be the only one that isn't! I hope you find some good friends it really does help a lot when you have a group of people cheering you on (especially on your down days or when you really don't want to do it anymore!!)
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm open to a few more encouraging and dedicated friends. Best of luck in reaching your goals!
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    lets do this ! feel free to add me :)