Is this Healthy?

Options
Hello! I am currently 120 lbs at 5'7.5". I have lost about 15 lbs but only my boyfriend and family have noticed a difference :(. My goal weight is 110 lbs. I know this sounds thin, but I have a small frame. My measurements are 31-25-36 and I want them to be 31-24-35. How can I break my platue? And can I reach these goals by September 1st?

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It may very well be that you are at your body's goal weight. Measurements aren't all about the weight, but about the tone and fitness level that body is in. I would concentrate on toning and being fit. You may very well get to those numbers at 120 pounds.
  • jheye
    jheye Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    At your height you are already at the low end of healthy weight range, even for someone with a small frame. the previous commenter is right about strength training and toning exercises- that's a better option than losing more weight.

Here's a chart for height and weight, and if you scroll down they tell you how to calculate your frame size.

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    That's too thin at 5'7" according to BMI. Nobody else notices because nobody else really cares; thats the harsh reality - this concept that you need to extremely thin is created by the media and is not reflective of real life for the majority of people.

Why do you need to be super thin by a set date?

And just a guess here, but you're not really 18, are you?
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That's too thin at 5'7" according to BMI. Nobody else notices because nobody else really cares; thats the harsh reality - this concept that you need to extremely thin is created by the media and is not reflective of real life for the majority of people.

Why do you need to be super thin by a set date?

And just a guess here, but you're not really 18, are you?

My thoughts exactly.
  • EmilyPamEastman
    Options
    They're right. I'm 5'6" and i weigh 115lbs. Its not pretty either. Keep ur sexy body now. No one want to hug bones. believe me. those ten pounds will make the differencemy measurements around somewhere around 29-24-31...

I'm not sure about my actual breast size but I know that right below my bust is 27 inches. and my waist if I tug it is 23 in.
  • EmilyPamEastman
    Options
    They're right. I'm 5'6" and i weigh 115lbs. Its not pretty either. Keep ur sexy body now. No one want to hug bones. believe me. those ten pounds will make the differencemy measurements around somewhere around 29-24-31...

I'm not sure about my actual breast size but I know that right below my bust is 27 inches. and my waist if I tug it is 23 in.

RIBS AND SPINE AND ARMS THAT ARE WIDER NEAR THE ELBOW THEN AT THE TOP ARE NOT CUTE T_T
  • LittleLady2012
    Options
    I want to start toning but I'm worried that I don;t have a low enough body fat % to see a difference. Which I need to get measured b/c the online calculators all give me diffrent answers haha.

Thanks for the responses!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Stop losing and start pumping some iron.....in 3 months you will thank me.