biggest loser

Options
WOW,was that motivating or what?! They looked fantastic, and they all lost so much weight!

Replies

• wallerinaprincess
    Options
    I love it! I was rooting for amanda but danny deserved it!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hope we didn't ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet!!!

I thought Tracy looked way older, wasn't flattering to her at all.

Go SHAY!!!!
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I thought Tracy and Danny both looked very strange with all the weight they had lost. It was pretty un-nerving. Particularly Tracy. I don't know if there are weird things they can do to un-healthily lose weight... But they both looked really weird. Anyone else think that? Could there be a reason?
  • jennigroves
    Options
    Excess skin left over from that much weight lost has caused them to look older. Their skin will tighten up as they maintain healthy diets and exercise. Some of the contestants may turn to skin tightening surgery to get rid of that extra skin. I was so motivated by the finale that I did an extra long workout today!! Can't wait for next season!
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I thought Rebecca looked better after she was eliminated than she did at the finale. I think a little more weight suits her face better. Not to mention the dark hair.

Of course she looks great either way, butI thought she was most stunning when she appeared on Leno.
  • photomom420
    Options
    I agree about Tracy looking WEIRD tonight. Not sure if she was too thin or what. I'm sure she did whatever it took to lose the weight. Her face just looked off. I thought Danny looked great though. It was wild to see him so thin. He looked good though. Like an older version of curt cameron. I was rooting for Danny, glad he won. Love the show, it's so inspiring. Cant wait for next season.
    :happy:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I was really glad that Tracey didn't win. She is SO thin and I agree she did look older but she is so deceiving I thought that something would come out like she didn't eat all week to win or something. Her smile just creeps me out. However, everyone did a wonderful job on weight loss and I'm so happy that Shay gets to come back in May. Can't wait till Jan.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    so glad Danny won that guy is great!!!
  • spiral82
    spiral82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Agreed that Tracy looked extremely old and not attractive at all. I found myself saying she looked better when she was overweight. Rebecca also looked older. That hair color and cut don't do her justice. I also think she looks better with some fat in her face.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Tracey looked pretty bad...I actually felt sorry for her, but she seemed pretty happy...in that crazy Tracey kinda way. Rebecca did look better too with a bit more weight on, and I loved her dark hair. She's pretty fabulous though. I thought the guys looked awesome.

__

Remind me to not get too skinny.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Tracy through the whole show was more interested in the competition aspect of the show rather than losing weight and getting healthy (Not my opinion she admitted it) Maybe she went a little over board with the weightloss to win. I know it is a competition but in my opinion she looked a little sickly. I am so happy for Shay though she really needs the help and I can't wait to see how she does. I could not believe how much younger Danny looked! WOW! I think Rebecca looked better with dark hair too she also looked like she had been to the tanning beds.
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    Totally agree with you. I was rootin for Amanda but I am so happy Danny got it becuase he deserved it SOOO much :) I can't beleive how great they all looked. So thinspirational! Can't wait for next season!!!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Tracy looked masculine to me. I agree that Rebecca looked better with a little weight. Also, someone made a mistake putting her in that short dress. She just lost a lot of weight and her inner thighs were unsightly. Wish she would have kept her hair dark. I read somewhere that her and Daniel were dating. I thought they would mention it on the finale. Anyone else hear that?
  • jclguru
    jclguru Posts: 123
    Options
    I've watched the show from week one. It wasn't until the last week or two when I noticed the age of the
    'grandma' (Liz...I think?) was 49? I kept waiting for a correction, like she was actually 59.

I can't wait until the new season starts in January. This was my first time watching it and I'm so hooked
    on it. I wish they'd put the complete seasons on a dvd.

Doug
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    I thought Danny looked great though. It was wild to see him so thin. He looked good though. Like an older version of curt cameron. I was rooting for Danny, glad he won. Love the show, it's so inspiring. Cant wait for next season.
    :happy:

I agree- Danny has been my favorite from the beginning too- he's actually kinda cute when he's thin... haha!! I also liked LIz.. I didn't like Tracy AT ALL during the show... I think the season premiere is Jan 5th! I'm excited! Ooh yeh-- I also liked Amanda-- she's soooo pretty!!!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that Danny won. I was also surprised that Liz was only 49.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Tracy looked masculine to me. I agree that Rebecca looked better with a little weight. Also, someone made a mistake putting her in that short dress. She just lost a lot of weight and her inner thighs were unsightly. Wish she would have kept her hair dark. I read somewhere that her and Daniel were dating. I thought they would mention it on the finale. Anyone else hear that?

I agree that Tracy looked masculine. I wondered where all her extra skin went. It looked like she already had surgery. I know that when Rebecca was on Leno her and Daniel were together but I don't know if they still are.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Julio! I thought he looked like a totally different, handsome fellow
    I don't know if Daniel and Rebecca are still dating,, but I noticed when they started talking about his story before his weigh in, she put her hand on his neck. *Shrug*
    I don't think Rebecca really looked better with more weight, I think her hair style and dress choice was terrible. She seems a little full of herself too.

I thought that everyone looked really fantastic though. I definately can't wait to see Shay in May! $1000 for each pound lost? That would get me to the gym EVERYDAY.
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That 1000 dollars per pound thing is wild. I was watching the show with my mom and eating some chips (I had the calories leftover!) and when they made that offer to Shay I turned to my mom and said "if somebody offered me that, I wouldn't be eating these chips." That would be some serious motivation. She sould lose over 100 pounds and be over $100,000 richer!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I've watched the show from week one. It wasn't until the last week or two when I noticed the age of the
    'grandma' (Liz...I think?) was 49? I kept waiting for a correction, like she was actually 59.

I can't wait until the new season starts in January. This was my first time watching it and I'm so hooked
    on it. I wish they'd put the complete seasons on a dvd.

Doug
    I'm glad someone else said that! I am 49, and I thought she looked a lot older than I do. Then I was worried maybe I'm just in denial and that's what 49 really looks like. :noway: :laugh: