New to opening up about weight loss, not MFP...

Options
Hey, all! My name is Jules and I am a 23 year old college student trying to lose around 150 lbs that I gained after a sports injury and depression took over my life. I'm looking for support and love along the way, and I feel like not having that is the reason I've struggled so much. I can give support in return for anyone that wants to travel this road with me. :)

<3 J

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • vivianngo
    vivianngo Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey there Jules! I truly wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. I'd love to help support you for support in return, I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • bjhouse99
    bjhouse99 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have just started MFP one week. I am liking that I am eating more thoughtfully and wanting to exercise. My sister told me about this webste so I am wanting to see results. Good luck on your journey.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello Jules and welcome! You have come to the right place for support and motivation. You can do this!!! Feel free to add me if you like. Good Luck on your journey!
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you, all! I love that most people are so kind here. :)
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello, 20 year old college student. I also went through depression. Still do, which its also hard for me to lose weight at this moment. Welcome to mfp. Hope you like it here. People here are really nice, just avoid the @$$holes. They fall in the creaks but you can definitely spot them.