My friends have all gone AWOL.New UK ones needed.

Options
Hi
I have been on here around 8 months and joined with a group from another Forum but they have all pretty much given up,so I am trying to find some new friends.

In the last 18 months I have lost 37 pounds and am pretty much where I want to be now but I am still checking in everyday.
I am 56 years old and live in Wales with my husband and our 3 Basset Hounds.
So if you are interested please contact me.
Yvonne

Replies

• PFJules
    PFJules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 from Scotland and have been on the site since march and lost 2 stones while getting so much fitter! I loge every day and would be happy for you to add me x
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    im 39 from scotland, feel free to add me :) lost 13lbs since being on this site and 2 st before this site :)
  • vonnybasset
    Options
    Have sent requests
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm carrie from Manchester , add me if you want. I frequent minimins as well and loads of uk people on there as well.
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    I'm 19 and have scotland x
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You have Bassett hounds?! You dont know how jealous that makes me!!
    Back on topic, I'm from the UK, I'm on here every day and will be happy to offer support and encouragement so feel free to add me if you like! I'm dying to hear about your doggies!! ;) x
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I am 55 and have 9lb to go .. feel free to add me.. I live in Guildford, and am on here every day!
  • sarah7989
    sarah7989 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, just joined! Getting married July 6th next year and want to look my best. Only started on Wednesday, lost two pounds so far, please add me everyone :)