Started around 250s lost 100lbs

Options
tammyandzach
tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
No I haven't lost that much yet but that is where I am heading. Just wondering if someone who has done it would post some pictures so I can see what the difference is. I am needing some motivation.

Replies

• missg7
    missg7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I haven't but I have the same journey. You are half way there!!!! Keep up the great work! Feel free to add me for motivation and support!!!
  • bayBSteps
    bayBSteps Posts: 5
    Options
    I have lost 135 so far and I still want to lose another 50-70. The first 75 were easier, but the best advice i can give you is that one mistake doesn't mean the diet is ruined. One holiday meal doesn't mean you failed. I even gained weight. But you re-focus yourself immediately and remind yourself WHY you are doing this, and you get right back on track. Don't let a weak moment unravel the whole thing. It's not the end of the world.
  • butterflimom32
    Options
    I have lost that much. Not with MFP though. My highest was back in 1998 at 278ish and my lowest was last December at 154.

My profile pic on here is around 155 and there is another picture of me on my profile at around 225 ish, so that can give you some idea at around a 70 ish pound difference.

I have other pics not posted on here with 100+ pound difference if you are interested or would like to add me.
  • toriann143
    toriann143 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm at 93 lbs down - I have pics on my profile - feel free to add me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!