Miserable

Options
sooooo i probably just ate 2000 calories in one sitting....and now I feel extremely guilty :C

Replies

• JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    don't let the guilt make you give up. Pick yourself up - dust yourself of and keep going. :D We all do stuff like that every now and then.
  • auburnblue
    auburnblue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It happens. My advice would be to do something healthful and that would make you feel good. Maybe, go for a walk? Try to plan out a couple fo meals that are reasonable AND forgive yourself. Nothing will be accomplished by beating yourself up over it.
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Thanks guys. It is good to know I am not alone!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    sooooo i probably just ate 2000 calories in one sitting....and now I feel extremely guilty :C

Get therapy.

2k is nothing.
    If you are 5'3" and mildly active you probably burn about 2k-2400 daily anyway.

Grab a book on metabolism and begin to understand how food effects your body.
    Then you can say "Hey! I just had the best cheat meal ever!!!!"
  • KatdenRN
    KatdenRN Posts: 52
    Options
    You've acknowledged... now accept... move forward... :flowerforyou:
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Log it, put in a good workout, and move on. Feeling guilty only hurts you and ups he odds of doing it again (that downward shame spiral). You're not the only one, though -- last weekend I baked & binged on pecan shortbread. It happens. :)
  • momlady6
    momlady6 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it - move on!! And definitely don't starve yourself the rest of the day!! If you can, try to be more active today- even just some stretches will help you feel better and less bloated.

Feel better soon!!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    She said in one sitting, not her daily intake. I had a "bad" weekend and didn't track what I ate. I found out a couple of days later that that ONE freaking weekend cost me a week's worth of work. That made it easier for me not to cheat.

Get therapy.

2k is nothing.
    If you are 5'3" and mildly active you probably burn about 2k-2400 daily anyway.

Grab a book on metabolism and begin to understand how food effects your body.
    Then you can say "Hey! I just had the best cheat meal ever!!!!"
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Life happens and every once in a while you need to live... We all do!!! But with that said treat your next meal (and yourself) to a smarter healthy meal. You get a fresh start of new choices at every meal. YOU CAN DO THIS :)