best exercise for fat jiggly legs ?

Options
I have fat thighs & calves.. I have cankles ! Whatre the best proven exercises to tone legs ? I'm currently doing 30DS but I don't feel it does much for my inner thighs. if you have any pics to share thatd be great too. :) thanks in advance <3

Replies

• jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges are your best friend. :love:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges, start off using no weight, then add dumbbells as you get stronger.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    The very best exercises for jiggly legs are cardio and resistance exercise coupled to a sound food intake program.
    Works 100% of the time.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Run! Running had made my calves much leaner. Stairs will rock out your thighs and calves. Try walking first, and go to running.

It will work your whole body, and your legs will look great in no time! :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    keep watching your diet (don't undereat) while doing cardio to reduce bf%. Fat will eventually come off the same way it came on.
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Running and walking.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Table pushaways.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    keep watching your diet (don't undereat) while doing cardio to reduce bf%. Fat will eventually come off the same way it came on.

^This. Spot reduction is a myth.
  • TheArbucks
    Options
    Fork putdowns
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have some Shape Ups and they help.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jenniiiifah
    Options
    I walk and do 30ds.. Is that enough for cardio ? Probably not. =/ how do I reduce bf % ? Eating foods with no fat ? I never go over my daily fat goal.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Fork putdowns

lmao :laugh:
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    My thighs are stubborn as heck, and after 4 1/2 months of working out and losing/toning up everywhere else, they FINALLY started shrinking when doing squats and jogging!!!
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Cardio as the above people have mentioned. Also kickboxing should tone up your legs pretty well, especially if you squeeze your gluteus when executing the kicks. Try some spinning classes- will definitely get the hamstrings and quads.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Running and Inline Skating tightened up my legs pretty good.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    *whispers* Butt Bible:wink:
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Walking away from the kitchen.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I walk and do 30ds.. Is that enough for cardio ? Probably not. =/ how do I reduce bf % ? Eating foods with no fat ? I never go over my daily fat goal.

Fats are good for you in the right amounts. eating no fats are bad. Fat in food does not cause you have fat on your body. Eatting more calories daily than you need puts the fat on your body.

Find out your daily calorie needs and eat less the your total daily energy expenditure. Have you set up your MFP account to figure out calorie intake? Follow its guide lines and over time your bodyfay% with drop.

Exercise is also great for general health purposes. But if you eat a deficit you will drop BF%. A mix a weights and cardio during the week will go alone way with staying healthy. Weights especially if your eating a deficit, that way you hold on to more of your muscles while loosing. As your body will have no problem taking from them for energy if your not using them
  • Jenniiiifah
    Options

Fats are good for you in the right amounts. eating no fats are bad. Fat in food does not cause you have fat on your body. Eatting more calories daily than you need puts the fat on your body.

Find out your daily calorie needs and eat less the your total daily energy expenditure. Have you set up your MFP account to figure out calorie intake? Follow its guide lines and over time your bodyfay% with drop.

Exercise is also great for general health purposes. But if you eat a deficit you will drop BF%. A mix a weights and cardio during the week will go alone way with staying healthy. Weights especially if your eating a deficit, that way you hold on to more of your muscles while loosing. As your body will have no problem taking from them for energy if your not using them

Yes, I've set everything up and I dont go over my daily calorie goal so I suppose im well on my way to lowering my bf%.