Progress pics.

Options
Colexlovely
Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
I Started off at 155 about a year ago. I went Vegan to help me drop some weight, I fell in love with the vegan lifestyle and decided to stick with it, I occasionally eat cheese. But other then that I'd say I am 90% Vegan, I haven't had meat in over a year. Feels good. Any way i started off at 155, I went Vegan, But I didn't work out. I tried p90x I made it through but I didn't get the results I wanted so I got discouraged. I stopped working out again. My mom convinced me to do the BikeMS150, I had tried 2 years prior and only made it 40 miles, the year after that I just volunteered, this year she wanted me to ride so I accepted the challenge. I started working out again. I picked up turbo fire. I had only been doing it for about 4 weeks before the ride, Ride came and sure enough I completed the 150 miles. Felt good and it gave me the motivation to Work out more. And eat better. So anyway Even though it went slow because I had lost motivation throughout the year, These are my progress pics. SW:155 CW129

308fmhd.jpg

Replies

• Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look like a completely different person!
  • rorykat
    rorykat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • illixer
    illixer Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone:) took me awhile to get to this place. But I am finally Motivated 100% work out everyday and Eat right. Few more pounds
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! Way to go! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!