Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie from IL

Hi there everyone,

My Name is Margarita I'm a mother of 3 wonderful children{24,22,19} Been w/ the same man for over 25yrs but been married to him for 20.... yes yes yes...my 2 oldest were made out of wedlock...lol

But whose kid isnt today...

I'm a S.A.H.M & a W.A.H.M.

I do alot of my work from home. So I'm always in front of the computer working. I take my breaks and eat. So I really dont have a boss to tell me what to do. Its just I start then I get sidetracked then its done.

My main thing is to try to get back to 130lbs...

I wish I can go back to 110lbs when I was 20 but I have to be realistic. Baby steps right...

Anywho...

I love to dance, walk, make new friends, I love creating lasting relationships.

Replies

• HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    I'm from Illinois also add me if you want another friend :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP! I've been on this site for a little over a month so far and it has been great.. Feel free to send me a friend request if you wish! :)
  • fostermommy43
    fostermommy43 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi I am from IL too and just started my journey (again) yesterday. I am a mother and foster mother to 6 wonderful children and a full time psychology student. Good Luck on your journey!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 82 Member
    :smile: Greetings! I am from IL as well. Feel free to add me as your friend!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Illinois here too!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Hi, Im from Illinois but currently live in Alabama, feel free to add me if you like.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    I'm just north of you in WI. Feel free to add me as well. I joined a month ago and have lost 9 lbs so far.
  • I'm from WI, currently in IL. Feel free to add :)
  • debbie9015
    debbie9015 Posts: 16 Member
    Hiya, Im pretty new to this and the first time to this site, normally on my iphone, i must say i love the app and it really has got me thinking about what i eat.
    I have about 5 stone to lose if lucky.

Any help tips be gratfully recieved :)
    xx debs xx
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    I'm from Canada.
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    You're gonna love MFP!