Just to Say hi

Options
Hi,
I would like to say hi to you all. I have tried all the diets like you all have I'm sure, my latest was a hypnoband which I think has worked to a cerain extent but i am not listening to the full signals & i keep picking. Sowhen I wastold about MFP I thought I would give it a try. I have been usit for 5 days now and things lok very hopeful, so here goes and fingers crossed for a great weight lose.

25922468.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! :smile:
  • confusedtracey
    confusedtracey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    can't wait for your first weigh in to see how your doing xxxx make your diary public to the site and maybe people can see were your going wrong or were your going right and we can use your tips xxx
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to site, and any other new people on this post, feel free to add me:) I know how much having the support of the amazing people on here has spurred me on, and changed my attitude, having friends on here for support makes a massive difference, so like I said feel free to add, we all need to support each other :)
  • EffaJane
    EffaJane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi to all
  • mrsSebastian
    mrsSebastian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hello i my name is jessica i just started using the app yesterday on my iphone so far i like it,id like to have a few friends to add to help keep me motivated. id like to lose atleast 30 pounds ,im planning on getting married in the next year and id like to buy a smaller size dress.
  • Munchkinated
    Options
    Hey all. I am new too. Been following my daily MFP calorie goal. Hope I lose weight *fingers crossed
  • nicolem1008
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I just joined as well-good luck!
  • ashwe84
    ashwe84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too! Good luck :)