new to site/live in israel

Options
hi, i didnt want to just add people. I live in israel and i'm 42. i'm looking for another female in israel who keeps kosher and in the same age range 35-45?

i'm nervous. i make everything myself, and dont buy processed food. i hope this is the answer to my prayers, of losing weight the healthy way.

any tips would be appreciated. i've almost eliminated sugar completely (that hidden sugar like in peanut butter throws me off everytime).

Replies

• vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I think you'll like it here. Here's to healthy living!
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    din New York (upstate) and should be in bed :)..................I'm very proud of you for starting out with this. I just started too but have some very good days and some rare bad days eating. I like this site. I like seeing if I am getting enough of everything. I make all my own food too and really watch the sugar. very addictive for me....I wish you all the best and hope you do well!
  • Zisaleh
    Zisaleh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome!! This is a great site for keeping motivated and staying on track!
  • Tishia11
    Tishia11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to assist with your journey! :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me, I'm 40. Live in the states, though. :smile:
  • Rach424
    Options
    Hey there... We moved to Israel from Chicago a little over a year ago. Where are you in Israel... and mazal tov on your Aliyah (congrats on your move to Israel. Just wanna make sure non- Hebrew speakers know what that said!)
    Be well,
    Rachel