Need xtra friendship!

Options
Hey guys!

I've been on MFP since January now and after losing 4 pounds I asked for a few more friends to get more support! It worked!!

I'm not at about 15 pounds less than what I started at and I need more support to get the extra few pounds that are left.

I just got out of school and found a full time job and I'll definitely need help to find the motivation to go to the gym and eat healthy with a 9-5 job.

I have a lot of energy and a very positive attitude, I promise I'll be a fun and encouraging friend!

See you soon!

MM

Replies

• chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend!!!!
    I 'm new and looking for friends:)
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I've got more weight to lose but I work full time, have a big family (hubby plus 4 kids) and I have fibro. If I can do it, anyone can! I'm always looking for more friends too. I'll send you a request and others are welcome to send me one too. :flowerforyou:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    congrats you are welcome to add me. I started out in January at 220 pounds. I am now at 182 pounds. 38 pounds more to go
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh Please add me! I love friends!!!:wink:
  • cstew44
    cstew44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . . . Keep pushing . . .
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Feel free to add me, would love to offer my support. Good luck to you.
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Lot's of support here...feel free to add!!! ;-)
  • elisatd
    elisatd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Feel free to add me as a friend, I too am looking for as much support on MFP as I can get. Sometimes it's so hard and yet I love the motivation I get from the people on this site. :flowerforyou:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i would love to buddy up!!! add me!!