Im New :)

Options
hiya ive joined joined tonight,

ive been doing slimming world since march 2012 and have currently lost 2 stone 3 lbs, im also doing the 30 day shred dvd.

ive joined this site to make new friends and hopefully gets lots of support as i think we all need it from one day to the next :)

hope everyones had a good weekend xx

Replies

• sheiwat
    sheiwat Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello...my name is sheila...i have just advanced to level 2 on JM....Hope u enjoy the site...:)
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I've just started the 30DS! Haven't you done well with your weight loss! I couldn't agree more that we need the support of our friends on MFP - please feel free to add me :happy:
  • chelle866
    chelle866 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hello...my name is sheila...i have just advanced to level 2 on JM....Hope u enjoy the site...:)

hiya :) thanks for your reply,

theres no chance of me getting to level 2 anytime soon lol, still finding it really difficult x
  • chelle866
    chelle866 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome!

I've just started the 30DS! Haven't you done well with your weight loss! I couldn't agree more that we need the support of our friends on MFP - please feel free to add me :happy:

hiya :)

aw thank you, its come off slowly but at least its coming off, thats the main thing :) xx
  • aatetu803
    aatetu803 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Audrey. I just recently came back to MFP lost track for a while but I'm here now. lol. I've lost 11 lbs so far and I hope to keep taking more off.
    Hopefully you find this site very helpful. I love it for it's food tips and the support and motivation that you can get from reading these message boards.
    Happy weekend! :)