NSV!!! =)

Options
nessa786
nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
So, It has been a year since I have worn jeans and I am wearing them today!!! Granted it is a little hard to breathe lol but I am wearing them! I had my son June last year and lost ALL of the baby weight in 2 weeks. When he was 7 weeks old,I quit my job and went back to college doing night courses and my hubby went back to school as well. In ten months, I had gained 50 lbs! (For school, I had to wear scrubs or business casual clothes (I wore my pinstripe maternity pants most of the time), so I never paid attention to my weight. Since April, I have lost 18 lbs, which I know is not that fast, but slow and steady wins the race! =) I refused to buy bigger pants when I realized I couldn't fit into them. I am just SO happy that I am wearing jeans again.

Replies

• matmismel
    matmismel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • eeeCharlee
    eeeCharlee Posts: 13
    Options
    That's great! Congrats :)
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!!

My NSV moment was today when I was able to give myself a pedicure without getting winded. I was able to sit on a chair and lift my foot to polish the toes. The belly was no longer in the way and I was more limber than I have been in years. The best pedi ever!:happy:
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!!

My NSV moment was today when I was able to give myself a pedicure without getting winded. I was able to sit on a chair and lift my foot to polish the toes. The belly was no longer in the way and I was more limber than I have been in years. The best pedi ever!:happy:
    That is so awesome!! Congrats!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!