Newbie from IL

Options
Hi there everyone,

My Name is Margarita I'm a mother of 3 wonderful children{24,22,19} Been w/ the same man for over 25yrs but been married to him for 20.... yes yes yes...my 2 oldest were made out of wedlock...lol

But whose kid isnt today...

I'm a S.A.H.M & a W.A.H.M.

I do alot of my work from home. So I'm always in front of the computer working. I take my breaks and eat. So I really dont have a boss to tell me what to do. Its just I start then I get sidetracked then its done.

My main thing is to try to get back to 130lbs...

I wish I can go back to 110lbs when I was 20 but I have to be realistic. Baby steps right...

Anywho...

I love to dance, walk, make new friends, I love creating lasting relationships.

Replies

• HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm from Illinois also add me if you want another friend :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP! I've been on this site for a little over a month so far and it has been great.. Feel free to send me a friend request if you wish! :)
  • fostermommy43
    fostermommy43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from IL too and just started my journey (again) yesterday. I am a mother and foster mother to 6 wonderful children and a full time psychology student. Good Luck on your journey!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :smile: Greetings! I am from IL as well. Feel free to add me as your friend!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Illinois here too!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Hi, Im from Illinois but currently live in Alabama, feel free to add me if you like.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm just north of you in WI. Feel free to add me as well. I joined a month ago and have lost 9 lbs so far.
  • RegalSeagull
    Options
    I'm from WI, currently in IL. Feel free to add :)
  • debbie9015
    debbie9015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya, Im pretty new to this and the first time to this site, normally on my iphone, i must say i love the app and it really has got me thinking about what i eat.
    I have about 5 stone to lose if lucky.

Any help tips be gratfully recieved :)
    xx debs xx
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm from Canada.
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    You're gonna love MFP!