Looking to start a new group! Anyone interested?

Options
2»

Replies

• mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    In the group I participated in before, we would have weekly challenges that were on a honor system basis. They could consist of anything like completing 20 push ups a day (in a weekly span) to team calorie burning competitions (depending on how many people get involved). Basically the challenges are meant to ensure that everyone is participating in the group, staying active, and supplementing whatever other workout that you are currently using. I want to create the group by tomorrow, so this would be the last day to decide whether or not people would like to get involved.

ALSO, we need a name for the group, so I am open to suggestions! Thank you :)
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well, I would be making a group for our cause...so if you joined the group all you would have to do is select the group tabs under the community tab and take a look at the groups you are already involved in. In order to get back to this thread, you would select the community tab, the message board tab, and then "My Topics," and it'll show every thread you've ever participated in.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    An easier way (I think) is just go to your own profile page...scroll down and look at the section underneath where it lists your friends...should be Recent Forum Activity. You can "Show All" to get all of your forum posts/topics.

I'm in for sure...
  • andym269
    andym269 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What kind of group? Id love to join :)
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this. I need a workout buddy--or a whole bunch!
  • angusmike
    angusmike Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm in if y'all will have me. :bigsmile:
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in this. I go on vacation for a week starting the 28th, so I will be kinda MIA for that week, but other than that, I am in!