Options
    always happy to have more friends and support
    feel free to add if you want
  • Montanarush
    Options
    good luck...
  • tara12riley
    Options
    you can add me too if you like, I'm on here a few times a day also, so if anyone is looking for a buddy let me know. I really like this site, it's help me to keep going knowing that I log my food and need to weigh in.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • szap
    szap Posts: 5
    Options
    this is Steve. been on for about 6 weeks. lost 28 lbs so far. staying away from all sugars. its working. feel free to add me. need to lose at least 30-50 more.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated and a little more than halfway to my goal. I'd love some new friends as well who are active on the site and supportive. The more support we all have the better this journey is.

I haven't tried to lose the extra pounds for a long time because I honestly thought it would be too hard, and that I would fail. But this site makes me accountable for what I eat, AND it's really easy to use. I truly love it lol.

Feel free to add me :) When I started I had 82lbs to lose to get me to 135lbs... now I'm 32lbs away from my goal. I don't know what'll happen when I get to my goal, I'll re-evaluate and see how I feel and might adjust my goal from there.
  • szap
    szap Posts: 5
    Options
    175 days and I have lost 53 lbs. This tool is the best.
  • wheldar
    Options
    I'm new here also and could also use support to meet my goals. You may add me if you like.
  • MPJurek
    MPJurek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I signed up a long time ago and just found my motivation, it would be great to have some extra support!
  • Yuri_chan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have to lose over 100 lbs.
  • Myan1959
    Myan1959 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie here, 53 and struggling with 13 lbs that won't go away since my hysterectimi 3 yrs ago. Bound and determined to get it off but can use some help. I loose a couple lbs then its back and it seems no matter what I do nothing works, if anything I gain. Would love to have some friends who shares the same issues.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Feel free anyone to add me for support
  • laurajean120
    laurajean120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me looking for new friends
  • irishfeker
    Options
    Id be more than happy to join with you!!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey! You can do this!! x
  • mssamour
    mssamour Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck! I'm looking for friends too, add me if you like!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i'm on everyday and anyone else!! i'm all way's on the look out for more friends :-)
  • showtyme84
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.... AS well as anyone else!!!!
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, the more the merrier and you can never have too much support :flowerforyou:
  • Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 100+ to go.