i need friends to motivate eachother and lose this weight!!

Options
Hi, my name is Johanna,I'm tired of being 30lbs over weight. I gained 55 lbs when I was pregnant and lost 25 so far,but my son is 2 now and I'm still stuck trying to lose 30 more. I am trying to find people that are trying to lose as much weight as me,none of my friends are interested in losing weight, if anyone out there interested in becoming friend I would appreciate it,and I promise to be a good friend and motivate you. Let's get this weight lose show on the road. Thanx

Replies

• harleyshan1
    Options
    I have 25-30lbs to lose and cannot lose regardless. I wouldn't mind having a partner.

Shannon
  • faithgriggs
    Options
    working on it too! i have 6 children and I am finally losing.down to 167 ( I am only 5'4)...goal is to lose 30lbs more
  • 4motivation
    4motivation Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm a single mother of one. i'd love to make a new fitness friend. it's hard doing this alone.
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 32 pounds and have about 33 to go after having my little guy. I'll send you a request :)
  • christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Working on it too. (but my baby is almost17) and havent lost the baby weight yet. Add if you would like I have at least 30 to go.
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm a 39 year old married mom of 4. I never gained really when I was pregnant. Yeah, I know, weird. But when I'm not pregnant, which is most of my life - lol I gain weight like crazy. So now my youngest and last child is 6 and I will be 40 next year and it's time for me to get my life back! I'll send you a friend request and others can do the same! Positive energy leads to positive results! :flowerforyou:
  • forsythwendy1
    forsythwendy1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 38 year old mother of 2, for one reason for another (mostly legit reasons :( I need to lose another 30+ pounds ... would love to have another friend to motiviate me and to try to help in return - feel free to friend request me! Good luck in your weight loss adventure!
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Johanna--Feel free to add me. I want to lose about 25lbs and would love to have more friends to motivate and support. We can do this!!!
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I lost about 33 so far and still need to lose around 30 too ! :) I gained a lot while pregnant with my baby boy ( who is now 7.5 months) Add me :)
  • Arlene_D
    Arlene_D Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am also new to this but I want to lose 20 lbs by Christmas, well at least 15lbs. Good luck on your journey.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I agree. just figure this whole process will be more fun and easy if I have more friends on here to share with and who are going through the same thing as myself. :) So if anyone else wants some extra motivation, feel free to send me a request. :) Good luck to all!
  • jalapenosmom
    jalapenosmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am with you, but I have a lot more than 30 to lose. My son was born Halloween of 2011 and just last week made my pre-baby weight. I am now trying to lose just fat and get to 130 lbs. I have to lose 64 more pounds. Feel free to add i need support too!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    i would be glad to be your friend~ Ready my profile ! I am very motivated but need help to keep going!My name is Deb:flowerforyou:
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i too have about 30 pounds to go. if you want to add me, feel free to do so. :]
    motivation is nice!
  • misseye7
    misseye7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too - all of my friends either don't care or continue to have crazy fast metabolisms! I've always been the "large" girl in the group and am making changes for ME this time - friend me, friend me!
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLEPARADISEBOUND
    Options
    :drinker: We all need to have support in this our journey let us lift one another up.. and win this race together MFP family we can do this we will do this... one day.. one step at a time.. :heart:
  • Nautigirl55
    Nautigirl55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 41 year old mother of 4 also. I have the same issues. I am an emotional/stress eater and was in a really stressful job this last year so I gained about 20 pounds in one year. I would like a buddy to help keep me on track and I will do the same thing. Thanks
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been at this for about three weeks and feeling motivated this time to make this a lifestyle change.
  • HeatherHitchen
    HeatherHitchen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a single mother of 3. I need to loose 30lbs!
  • jojodiaz03
    Options
    I want to thank each and every one of you for responding and for offering your motivations and friendship!!! Together we can get to where we want to be..let's do this and do it right!!