the bourne trilogy

Options
Jani2416
Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
I'm a huge fan of the movies, anyone else? if so what do you think of Jeremy Renner joining it? I can't wait to see The Bourne Legacy!

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I liked Matt Damon's comment on a talk show when he was doing the publicity tour for the third one...he said they are already working on the next installment and the working title is "The Bourne Redundancy"

However, when I'm channel surfing and one of the Bourne movies is on I will always click on it and watch for a while. Never seem to get tired of it.
  • elrickis1337
    elrickis1337 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    they are great action movies they just seem a little bit the same. whenever i click it on im never sure which one it is lol
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i love the movies, but i dont see the point in #4 (and theres rumors of a 5th with Matt and Jeremy in the ultimate Bourne battle for greatest hide and seek player of all time)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I don't know who Jeremy Renner is, but I always enjoy the Bourne movies. Probably won't see this one in the theater (can't really afford that very often anymore), but will definitely watch it someday. :)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    I didnt know there was a 3rd one but loved 1 & 2
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I honestly never have seen a whole movie but from the parts i've seen they all look fun. The new one looks great too :)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Is Jeremy Renner the guy who played Hawkeye in The Avengers?

Personally, I got bored with the Bourne movies after the second one.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Love them. Love them love them love them and they're great to have on when you're lifting. And the theme song is great for running or lifting.

Love Matt soooo sooo much. Just love him. Love how he went after a *kitten* of an entertainment reporter that was talking smack about teachers. Matt's mom was a teacher and he just went after him. It was awesome. And he's all smart and cute. Mmmm MMMMmmm Mmmm.

And the Bourne Redundancy comment was hilarious. Smart and a bit humble and willing to acknowledge a risk of jumping the shark.

And I hate that he's being replaced in the next one for a younger model. Makes me feel old. Plus, no naked chest and back of Matt. :'-(. But the "there was never only one" is starting to make me accept it and I'll probably watch it because I flipping love their fight scenes. As long as they aren't doing it like trading out the Major on I Dream of Jeanie, I can get over my Matt issues with the help of my DVD collection and Netflix.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I like them a lot.

I also like them in that the fight sequences are very well done and realistic (very krav maga but I know that is not what was used). Also the weapons handling is simply top notch!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I didnt know there was a 3rd one but loved 1 & 2

Bourne Identity
    Bourne Supremacy
    Bourne Ultimatum

Next one is the Bourne Legacy
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh,.....Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, I'm gonna miss him in the next movie.
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I am a huge fan also. It appears that the new one will continue the same level and pace of all the others.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Is Jeremy Renner the guy who played Hawkeye in The Avengers?

Personally, I got bored with the Bourne movies after the second one.

Yes he is. I don't blame you for getting because they all have a similar story, but you gotta admit they are good movies
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've only seen a bit of the first one. I'm not really a fan of Matt Damon. I'll definitely be seeing the new one though. Jeremy Renner and Edward Norton? Sounds good to me! Lol